Monday, May 24, 2010

Back in the saddle again....(Evening commute appended)

As much as my body told me NOT to get out of bed, my mind took over and I was able to muster the energy to get up at 4:15 to ride my bike to the train station for work.

Mike met me at the Park and Ride in Severna Park and we headed up the trail towards BWI. We encountered a little bit of mist along the way, but no rain to speak of.

I deviated from my route just a little this morning. I followed Stewart Ave out to the light at Dorsey Rd and took a right there. Dorsey Road has a fairly large shoulder and traffic was not that bad. I may do this every now and again, just to remain a little unpredictable.

Here are the stats -


The scheduling worked out for Mike and I to ride home together this afternoon. After a phone call here and there, we set a good pace and made good time getting home to our loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment